Hello!

I need to know :

1. Where can i find the id of weapons to show them on GUMP (Player Gump - Paperdol)?
  2. Where can i find the id weapon animation ?
  3. Where can i find the id of Armor Gump (player gump - paperdol in game)?
  4. Where can i find the id of Armor animation?
  5. Is there any description about how craft system is structured ( i need to modify it very hardly)?
  6. Can Props-Gump handle lists/dictionaries and so on?

Thank you for the answers!

Because UOFiddler is the answer to your first 4 questions. Check the Gump and Animation tabs.
ah sorry maybe i didn't express my question well.
I meant in "BaseArmor and BaseWeapon" classes what is the Property that refers to Animantions and gump ids?

There is nothing (to my knowledge) within the server or scripts that reference animation and gump ID's.

How I know it to work is...an item script references a piece of art, for instance the graphic of a sword lying sideways on the ground or in your pack. From that point the client just interprets your .mul files to determine if when that item is dragged onto a paperdoll, whether it equips or not. In tiledata.mul you link a world art to a gump art, which is in turn linked to an animation (and can be overridden in some .def files). Its pretty much all handled within the client files.

5. Is there any description about how craft system is structured ( i need to modify it very hardly)?
6. Can Props-Gump handle lists/dictionaries and so on?

What about those 2 questions? ^^"

Back