Went to log in to do more work on my server when I noticed all my servers I go to including mine and port setting was just gone. Cheched Trend to see if it took anything, and it didn't. Normally when files go missing with emulators, the antivirus is to blame thinking its a danger, but as I said above, Razor was wiped clean. The only thing that still existed was account info once I retyped the ip and port back in.

Have you ever tried UOSteam? I used to prefer it heavily over Razor and still do but right now it works on every server except mine (including OSI) so I am forced to use Razor sometimes. I just feel like the UOSteam interface is cleaner and has more options. You should give it a try.

The shard ip and ports are stored in the registry. Did you run any registry cleanup lately?
Actually, now that you mention it, My kids went to install Portal 2 and the system got an error as it was doing an update in background same time. I'm willing to bet it did a restore which would explain several missing programs. Windows 10 does a few things on its own and unlike the normal system messages that stay iconized until you click and read them, these just show a few seconds and unless your right there to read them, unless you go looking, you'll miss out.

Have you ever tried UOSteam? I used to prefer it heavily over Razor and still do but right now it works on every server except mine (including OSI) so I am forced to use Razor sometimes. I just feel like the UOSteam interface is cleaner and has more options. You should give it a try.
Where can I get a working version? I'm using razor and from what I been reading in the forums, isnt UoSteam what people are using to use the enhanced client? Been wanting to try the new client, but not sure where to the proper programs to use it. Been so used to razor, never thought of trying any other options. I forgot what I used before razor, been a long time.

UOSteam can be used with classic client as well. I'm not sure if this is the absolute latest version but I think it is and it should work nonetheless: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6xb0p1pkma5w6r/UOS_Latest.exe

It has many of the same settings Razor does and a couple more as well. I think it has a cleaner looking interface too. It does have one annoying error where if you don't have enough available RAM it won't open for you, in which case you have to close down some other programs until it CAN open. This really isn't an issue if you have a decent amount of RAM, but I thought i'd bring it up in case you are using a lower-end machine.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! My machines an I7 Server with 64gb ram. I thought computer compatibility issues were a thing of the past when Tandy closed it doors ;)

Back