ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
I am running a local server at the moment that is running the server files off uo enhanced client and i am loading up through razor with the classic client but when i log into the server and make my account when i get spawned in the server crashes, this is what i am getting 1672784384855.png

Your server is trying to access the classic files which you are currently using with Razor thus causing the server to crash.
You need to make a copy of the client files for the server to point to, and correct me if I am wrong but it needs to be the classic client files I don't think the server will use the enhanced client.

Your server is trying to access the classic files which you are currently using with Razor thus causing the server to crash.
You need to make a copy of the client files for the server to point to, and correct me if I am wrong but it needs to be the classic client files I don't think the server will use the enhanced client.
Thank you for replying, i will have a look when i get home tonight at the files, what would be the best way to copy the files? as if i was to make a copy of them would they be classed as seperate? or would they be the same files.

You can either copy the whole Client folder and then point the server to it, or create a new folder and copy only the needed files to it then again point the server to it. You can look at the Scripts/Misc/DataPath.cs to see a list of the required files.

aweasome thank you
I just copied the full file got the server to laod off the main files and then razor to load of the copy, but it still crashed

Last edited:
You should have a VitaNexCore folder, in that is a DataPath.txt, set that to the same path the server is using and you should be good.

so set the data.txt to the same datapath on the main data path script?
are you on discord?
1672863906757.png
This is what i get the second i spawn into the world

Last edited:
Hey, is there anyway to get a script to allow me to have a luancher for players to log into? so they dont have to patch files it does it my side?

Not at the moment, its something i would be looking into shortly
well there is custom scripts in the server, but no art or maps yet

You can set up various auto patchers using installation programs some are free some cost money, you could look into the IPL that Voxpire has posted here but that requires a large investment. Most people just distribute the files and allow players to patch manually or distribute the entire client pre packaged to use. Unfortunately I do not know of any automated way to do it with scripts from the server almost everything I've come across has been 3rd party.

Back