1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent UOAM Map Files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Serenity, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Serenity

Serenity Member

The UOAM map files I have now are not showing everything, some of the new stuff is not showing.. like the Exploring the Deep maps, and others.. I know I have had them before, so i know they exist.. I can find them in game.. but its hard. Does anyone have the most recent UOAM map files they can upload? As a content creator, having an up to date map is a necessity for me. I would also be interested in alternative mapping software.. tho the ones I have tried seem to be broke the same way UOAM is. :( Guess they changed the way map files worked a while ago, and it broke the mappers.. any info would be appreciated! thanks!