Redmoon submitted a new resource:

Red's Circle Floor - art to make a curved/circle floor

This resource includes:
40 art bmps
text version of tiledata to insert via UO Fiddler
.uoa file for UO Architect
Graphs for those that want to manually add the tiles in.
(thanks to otimprye for the graph resource, photoshop grid doesn't save in images)

I didn't include the few tiny areas, these can be covered with grass or walls.
ai1085.photobucket.com_albums_j438_MrsBehavin_ServUO_Redmoon_2_11_0846.jpg

UO Architect needed added boundaries to...

Read more about this resource...

I like the idea and it's nice to see some art being produced. I'd use this as an overlay on another floor to create a nice visual effect.
Can you fix the edges from being white? I could help you do so if you needed it, I use gimp but have some knowledge of photoshop.

I like the idea and it's nice to see some art being produced. I'd use this as an overlay on another floor to create a nice visual effect.
Can you fix the edges from being white? I could help you do so if you needed it, I use gimp but have some knowledge of photoshop.

Yes, I can fix it. I'm currently working on the walls, 1/2 walls, 3/4 walls, and fences. I did this mainly for a balcony, so the white would be covered up with upcoming walls.

White border a result of selection method. Probably something like feather/antialiasing/ was being used. To fix this you can manually go in and paint the white in each tile with a 1x1 brush using black. Or something like/ replace color -in photoshop select the offensive color and replace with RGB 0-0-0 black. Selective Color will let you make selections based on a particular color. Adjusting the fuzziness will allow you to select colors of a type. meaning you could select multiple values of a white color. If you have photoshop that is. I'd be glad to fix em up for you.

White border a result of selection method. Probably something like feather/antialiasing/ was being used. To fix this you can manually go in and paint the white in each tile with a 1x1 brush using black. Or something like/ replace color -in photoshop select the offensive color and replace with RGB 0-0-0 black. Selective Color will let you make selections based on a particular color. Adjusting the fuzziness will allow you to select colors of a type. meaning you could select multiple values of a white color. If you have photoshop that is. I'd be glad to fix em up for you.

None of the above. I intentionally left those areas a lighter color for addition of snow. I've fixed these and updated for less of a lighter color around the edges.

Back