Is there another way to make myself an owner? I downloaded Zero's repo and there are two accounts made already, xavius is the current owner, but I can't seem to login to the account on my server to change it. Tried editing in notepad++ on Account.xml but no dice..any suggestions?

I guess if you move your Account.xml elsewhere, run the server, enter new account, and eventually merging with the old Account.xml, it would work.

An easy fix..doh lol Thank you. I'll give that a shot.

--------
edit

Thank you this is working now.

Last edited:
Is there another way to make myself an owner? I downloaded Zero's repo and there are two accounts made already, xavius is the current owner, but I can't seem to login to the account on my server to change it. Tried editing in notepad++ on Account.xml but no dice..any suggestions?
Let me know which repo it was so I can clear out the account info, please.

You can also delete everything located in Backup and Save folders to start with a fresh world and accounts

https://github.com/zerodowned/ServUO-EC-Test-Fork

Otherwise, it's awesome..had to make a few changes to the code. Now it's perfect. Global shame loot activated and everything. -edit- Hmm...well it's supposed to be...I changed all the "False" random drops to "true" in loot.cs

Let me know which repo it was so I can clear out the account info, please.

You can also delete everything located in Backup and Save folders to start with a fresh world and accounts
[doublepost=1466212833][/doublepost]Zero, any idea how to activate the artifact loot system?

Yeah, the backups and saves are mine... you can just delete them. I use my repo as my personal backup. Zero copied my whole git (which is fine). All the stuff in the 'customs' folder should work ok as I made any needed edits to distro files. :)

~Edit~ The biggest concern you might have is that the files have not been updated since Feb 2016. So as ServUO gets changes made... it will fall farther behind.

Last edited:
Back