Hey everyone!
I took a break from my shard a few months back because with life and work I didnt have much time for it anymore.
Well since then, I have moved across the country from New York to California! So now that I am all settled in and about to start my new career I decided I would get back into this since my life isnt so hectic anymore.

So since I was last on my shard, everything was working properly. I havent even touched anything since then but now some things in game are showing up as megacliloc errors, and when I teleported to the dragon turtle champ spawn, the area is all black, you can only see the alter and cannot move. No errors are showing up upon server start. Can anyone help me out here?

You need to fully patch your client. Also if your server does not use the same client make sure you fully patch that too. If you did not make too many edits, to stock script, make sure you update to the newest code.

You need to fully patch your client. Also if your server does not use the same client make sure you fully patch that too. If you did not make too many edits, to stock script, make sure you update to the newest code.

I have 2 UO clients. I cant remember why but the one I use for my shard says it cant connect to the patch server.
The one I dont use for my shard patched no problem but when I try to use that one as the data path it wont work. Any ideas?

Did the server window give an error for the datapath? Have you set this Config/DataPath.cfg?

Did the server window give an error for the datapath? Have you set this Config/DataPath.cfg?
No, the server loads up fine. Its when I try to launch UO through UOSteam, it says "packet table extraction failed"

And yes I changed the data path in the config/datapath file.
[doublepost=1500259963][/doublepost]Ok so I re-installed UO, set uosteam and the datapath to use the new install and everything is fine now. No cliloc errors and no black screens.

Now to figure out how to update/patch everything else.

Back