Bittiez submitted a new resource:

RevRaffle - Set up raffles for players to win prizes!

What Is This?
This is a Raffle Stone, staff can place items to put up for a raffle, then players can buy tickets. After a specified amount of time has passed, a random tick will be chosen and the player will receive the item.

Installation and ServUO version
To install simply unzip the file to /Scripts/Custom/

Tested with ServUO Publish 54

Usage:
  1. Place a raffle stone. [add RefRaffle...

Read more about this resource...

Changes to ServUO cause this to no longer work? Just curious....threw on a fresh install and wasn't working properly. At end it deletes stuff but doesn't do an announcement of who won, or give the item out. Thanks!

Sadly seems this no longer works. It compiles fine, but no matter what you buy or set the items is never given at the end of the raffle date and time and the items are lost.

I edited the crap out if to get it to work, but it's customized too much for normal servuo. Wish I remembered what I changed. Maybe tomorrow I'll look into it again and post a fix

Actually after looking at my stuff, I wound up using a totally different raffle system as this one had something wrong with it overall that I never looked into.

I took an old gold raffle i found somewhere and heavily modified it.
[doublepost=1483670978][/doublepost]Tresdni-s-Gold-Raffle i think it was called.

Back