So I have a perfectly good rideable drake script. (I think) It looks like a drake and everything, but when you mount it, it turns invisible and you just walk a little faster. If it's a scripting problem I uploaded it to look at.

Attachments

• RDrake.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 28
As far as i am aware the Rideable Drake was custom artwork so in order to actually see your character riding the drake you need to obtain a copy of the graphics and modify your mul files

it means in order to make it visible when riding you need to modify one of your client files with new graphics..

it has been created before if i remember correctly over on runuo so you might be able to find it over there along with the graphics and a toturial on how to add it to your client files..

I dont know how the Fiddler Plugin for UOP works but Neo from Scriptuo released his UO-File Formatter a short while ago.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=11071.0 In Order to Download you need an Forum account and introduced yourself.
It allows you to Unpack uop in a good Speed, then you can modify mulfiles with uofiddler by adding or replacing arts and repack it to uop.

Step 1 : Generate MulFiles ( UOP --> Mul -Button)
Step 2 : Hack your mulfiles ( UOFiddler is easy about )
Step 3 : Save your Mulfiles ( Fiddler have save Buttons and generate the new MulFiles)
Step 4 : Repack your UOP Files ( Mul --> UOP-Button )

Back