ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
High Seas
When i go to Royal City there seems to be a good bit of items missing. There's no soul forge or blacksmith forges, the banks empty, and there seems to be some missing decorations. The people all seem to be there and I can still start the imbuing quest, but not sure why some assets are missing. Did I possible do something wrong or is that a known issue?

Apparently my empty SA dungeon is related to this bug as well. However while it did fix my TerMur issues, I still have no mobs in SA. Although i did notice the Tinker Mage is down there? Any ideas what I might have missed to get that part working? I removed the 3 lines of code and replaced them with the one mentioned in the article(and assume it worked since i have the soul forge and other Ter Mur stuff). Is there another step beyond just restarting and compiling the server?

Apparently my empty SA dungeon is related to this bug as well. However while it did fix my TerMur issues, I still have no mobs in SA. Although i did notice the Tinker Mage is down there? Any ideas what I might have missed to get that part working? I removed the 3 lines of code and replaced them with the one mentioned in the article(and assume it worked since i have the soul forge and other Ter Mur stuff). Is there another step beyond just restarting and compiling the server?
I think you might need to rerun [decoratesa

I had a bunch of spawns in the stygian abyss without having done that fix though, although from some of the other comments I gather it wasn't complete. I haven't seen official spawns, so I don't know how much is missing.

I think you might need to rerun [decoratesa

I had a bunch of spawns in the stygian abyss without having done that fix though, although from some of the other comments I gather it wasn't complete. I haven't seen official spawns, so I don't know how much is missing.
Ah ok, I'll give that a try. Will that command have any effect on my save?

I ran the command and it didn't seem to error at any point but i still have no spawners in SA. When I use [xmlshow as an owner I don't see anything. Is there another command for the spawners?

You could try comparing the termur.xml file from the Spawns folder with the one that's in the master branch on github (I'm assume that's pub 58), that's what I've been using, and as I mentioned I have a lot of spawns, but from some of the convo in here, there are a couple missing.
Not sure of the command off the top of my head to load in a file with xmlspawner, but I imagine it's xmlload or something like that.

You could try comparing the termur.xml file from the Spawns folder with the one that's in the master branch on github (I'm assume that's pub 58), that's what I've been using, and as I mentioned I have a lot of spawns, but from some of the convo in here, there are a couple missing.
Not sure of the command off the top of my head to load in a file with xmlspawner, but I imagine it's xmlload or something like that.
I believe I'm running version 57.1? It's the version linked in the download tab in the main menu here. Should I be using a later version and if so where would i get that?

Ok, so I figured it out. I didn't know I needed to run [GenMiniChamps. I basically followed the instructions at the bottom of the download page which stop at getting the client running. I didn't see any easy recognizable setup guides in here so assumed it was just the instructions on git. Is there a guide that shows all the world commands I need to run? So far I've done the following:

1. [CreateWorld
2. [DecorateSA
3. [GenMiniChamps

I see there is a GenerateHighSeas script in the Commands directory, but I get invalid command when i try that one. Also. If I run DeleteWorld so I can regen everything will my characters and their houses/possessions/skills remain?

Last edited:
Back