I'm following this thread while I do EA testing:

https://stratics.com/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/page-4

My findings on EA:

Armor
- Oak Saw/spined kit, When structural are chosen you cannot Vicious/Slaughter, or Charmed/Alchemy.
- Ash Saw/Horned kit, Vicious/Slaughter and/or Charmed/Alchemy cannot be chosen. If its structrual+, Ausipicious/Fortune and/or exhalted/quality cannot be chosen. If fundamental is chosen, Tower/Aegis cannot be chosen.
- Yew Saw, Auspicious/Fortune, Vicious/Slaughter and Charmed/Alchemy cannot be chosen. if powerful is chosen, towering/aegis cannot be chosen. If structural is chosen, exquisite/quality cannot be chosen.
- Heartwood Saw/Horned kit, Auspicious/Fortune, Vicious/Slaughter, Charmed/Alchemy and towering/aegis cannot be chosen. If structural is chosen, exquisite/quality cannot be chosen.
- regardless of option/runic combo, one of these excluded names can be randomly chosen when grand artifice is chosen.

* need to check on hammers as well as weapons/shields. I have a feeling they follow the same rules.

Intensities on properties based on the prefix/suffix name seem to be between max and max * .8. Max intensity is determined by a combo of options and runic resource type. Of course, there must be sufficient budget to reach its max.

I have also noticed, on numerous occasions, items will get the "of Alchemy* tag but not have anything related to alchemy on them.

Back