I run a pretty old Runuo 2.0 shard and am trying to run a new Servuo shard on the side to test some things out, but it keeps trying to run off my IP even though in the serverlist.cs script I set it to false and kept the other option null, which means when I boot my client up Im still connecting to my old shard with a separate client. Not entirely sure how to get around this

If I understand you correctly, then you will need to run the ServUO server on a different port than the RunUo server, and connect to the ServUO port using the second client.. however I am highly under the influence atm o_O lol

If I understand you correctly, then you will need to run the ServUO server on a different port than the RunUo server, and connect to the ServUO port using the second client.. however I am highly under the influence atm o_O lol
Its worth a shot, thank you I didnt even consider that to work ill let you know if it does
[doublepost=1532999350][/doublepost]
Yeah that instantly made it work hahaha thank you

Back