ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
[Sorry for my english]
Hi all,

I'm here 'cause i'm having problems with runuo 2.3
I'm currently developing some meccanics for a custom shard, but the lasts one i made were all for servuo, and only after i tryed to use them, i figured out that they were (obv someone will say) incompatible.

So i decided to start a new, fresh, server just to script and test these meccanics, but, after i donwloaded the 2.3, i got some errors like..
Where the hell is the server script folder? t-t

I managed to find another one, but it hasn't .csproj and got other problems....
Does anybody here have a link where i can just "click" on dowload and it'll start without any problems?

I remember there was some issue with it looking up your public IP address. It was looking for the RunUO website or something, which ceased to exist, so no IP address was returned. You have to enter your IP manually instead now.
Go to Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs and look for
public static readonly string Address = null;
and change it to your IP address as a text string
so replace null with "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" where the xs are your real public IP address
If that changes regularly then obviously you will have a problem every time it changes, possibly every time your router restarts

If your having issues with your IP changing on Modem or router restarts try looking up how to set up a static IP with your modem and router. Nowadays most providers are set for static ips but some are still using dynamic ips but you can set hem to be static so it wont change on you.

It doesn't work like that. IPs are allocated by the provider's equipment, you can't just set your router to one you fancy, and expect it to work. Most IPs are dynamic - at least here in the UK and Europe - and you have to ask your ISP for one. They will want a reason (mail server, web server etc.) and they will usually charge money. Some just a one-off £5 but some less generous ones will charge £5 per month for it.

Here you can set your IP to static. Providers if set to static will always allocate that ip to your service here. So yes here you are allowed to do that. Ive had the same IP for over ten years. Barring anything drastic from what ive experienced.

Back