Vert-I-Go submitted a new resource:

RunUO 2.6 Full Server Compiled Unedited with Server Code - RunUO 2.6 Full Server Compiled Unedited with Server Code

RunUO 2.6
Full Unedited RunUO Server Ready to run server with server code included.
Sever is compiled Last one didn't have the server compiled.
Stygian Abyss Expansion Compatible.
One of the last most stable version before RunUO 2.7 beta releases.
Saved as a WinRAR file format but can be unziped with Winzip or WinRAR of course

Read more about this resource...

Good afternoon Vert-I-Go; I appreciate you providing this resource pack. I do have a question, though, because I am new to messing with any of this. I extracted all of the files to C:\Ultima Online, and when prompted from the RunUO, I entered this as the directory. The following occurs, any thoughts?

Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...tiledata.mul was not found
Make sure your Scripts/Misc/DataPath.cs is properly configured
After pressing return an exception will be thrown, and the server will terminate
An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.HideFemaleChest
- Serial: 0x40000146
Delete the object? (y/n)

I checked the Datapath script, but I didn't see anything glaring that would prevent it from running.

If you have time let me know your thoughts please. Thank you.

I would have just unzipped the files to either the desktop to the folder runuo 2.6 or a other destination and just in datapath.cs copied the path of your ultima files.

Good afternoon Vert-I-Go; I appreciate you providing this resource pack. I do have a question, though, because I am new to messing with any of this. I extracted all of the files to C:\Ultima Online, and when prompted from the RunUO, I entered this as the directory. The following occurs, any thoughts?

Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...tiledata.mul was not found
Make sure your Scripts/Misc/DataPath.cs is properly configured
After pressing return an exception will be thrown, and the server will terminate
An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.HideFemaleChest
- Serial: 0x40000146
Delete the object? (y/n)

I checked the Datapath script, but I didn't see anything glaring that would prevent it from running.

If you have time let me know your thoughts please. Thank you.
Oh had a brain fart Deleting the object wont stop it from running. its just a saved object which is kind of weird should be a blank slate. was this after a save was completed and a restart? if not just hit Y keep doing that it will close out server then restart server and all should be good. As far as the Tiledata.mul have to look at the datapath.cs in the misc folder and make sure the path is correct for your client files.

Oh had a brain fart Deleting the object wont stop it from running. its just a saved object which is kind of weird should be a blank slate. was this after a save was completed and a restart? if not just hit Y keep doing that it will close out server then restart server and all should be good. As far as the Tiledata.mul have to look at the datapath.cs in the misc folder and make sure the path is correct for your client files.
Thank you, I will give it a shot.

Here is a simple .bat file to compile the server also. In case you want to edit the server files.

Attachments

• compile.rar
    211 bytes · Views: 2
Back