Just to state the facts a site popped up called runuo.net

These is not nor will ever be runuo. some one just tyring to use the name to get people to there site.

I can say is best to stay with servuo as it is a trusted site and has been around for a while.

Since runuo.com went offline I'm sure there will be a buncha people tyring to use its name to get a userbase. be smart and stay away from them half witted sites.

Runuo.net has been around for a while actually. Its the same guy who owns uoportal and runs uoevolution.
He buys "useful" domains and then puts ads on them or uses them to control traffic towards his shard.

Runuo.net has been around for a while actually. Its the same guy who owns uoportal and runs uoevolution.
He buys "useful" domains and then puts ads on them or uses them to control traffic towards his shard.
Yeah and it's pretty much just RSS feeds from RunUO and ServUO that I've seen.

IF only he had also saved the scripts to runuo.net instead of just an rss bot it would sure have more use.

Honestly, tons of us have been backing those scripts up for years. There are gits and archives spread all over the internet. It's not ideal, but Im sure we can find stuff. If there is anything specifically people are looking for, let me or anyone here know.

I don't think I've seen this link posted yet, but for anyone interested in the contents of RunUO.com forums...

https://web.archive.org/web/20160527065306/http://www.runuo.com/community/

I have browsed the web archive for RunUO, and most of it does not delve down deep enough to get to any scripts, and most of it breaks when even trying to open up the first page of each resource. I agree with Keith that people will just have to ask if they are looking for something - most likely someone has it somewhere.

Pay to Win.

Pay to Win.
What is it he's trying to "win"? A black mark against his shard from the community LOL

Having some of the posts in RSS feeds is a tad helpful, but I think most people were just hoping to have access to the scripts from RunUO.com

There's a "Complete RunUO.com Script Archive" floating around from 2013, but it's FAR from complete. I think the last time I found it, there were only around 150-200 scripts, which seems incredibly low for being a "complete archive" from there, right?

Was just a low blow coming from me. Step on that server for 5 seconds and you realize unless you wanna put 300$ in to starting out its pretty rough. That is why I highlighted in red "UOEvolution" and then "Pay to win" lol

Its not just that shard its every shard out there goober I haven't found a shard that isn't pay to win.. so its sad uo shards have gone that way.

Before any one states there shard isn't like that look at you in game donations and you tell me it is not like that. That is what I thought :) happy hunting.
[doublepost=1473547803][/doublepost]Also I have every script that was every posted on runuo.com that was posted on the website... I had a feeling it was going to go down soon so I spent month in advance to back it all up on my harddrive.

Seems runuo.net and its rss feed bot werent ready for the increased traffic since runuo.com died. Currently runuo.net is serving up:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

(and thats without hosting any real scripts at all lol)

Back