Hello again,
we are currently runing on ML animations format (mul0-5) and since we have added over 200 custom monster and mount animations to our data, we dont want to start over with the "new" SA data.
Anyways I was thinking about extracting the new gargoyle player animation and some other animations and add them to our data but cant find a tool that can do it. I have tried to search the internet for anything relevant but the information is scarce.
Anyone have tried this and could help? As always, I would be grateful for any info.

You're going to need to convert the new UOP files to MULs.
There are plugins for UOFiddler that can do two-way conversion.
There is also a version of UOFiddler hanging around that supports the UOP format, but it requires odd config settings.

Sorry for the lack of resources/links, but I believe one of the plugins was named 'UOP2MUL'

Thank you very much for your reply.

I tried several programs, converters and uofiddler plugins but cant get anything to work. I even watched this tutorial
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The problem that seems that I am having is that I probably dont have the right .uop files. For example, the gentlemen in the guide copied artlegacymul.uop to his plugin for art, but when I look into my folders (some 2d high seas client and the latest enhanced client) there is no artlegacymul.uop. Did OSI change their data structure again some time ago? In which uop files should I even be searching for the new monster and race animations? I admit, I am not very good at this. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Enjoy rest of your day. :)

They changed the file format from MUL to UOP at client version 7.0.9.
If you install the latest UO from uo.com, it will have the UOP files :)

I cant figure it out, I tried everything with the data but cant get it. I am on the verge of quiting the attemps, for its maybe not worth the time.

Is here anyone that could share already extracted SA/HS animation muls? I could in return share some custom animation graphics/spells/tiles for your troubles. (I was going to share them anyway in time when I get them together, but this would motivate me alot :)

If not, doesnt matter, will be without SA animations :)

Back