1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SA Content

Discussion in 'Windows Support' started by ruaduck, Feb 16, 2014.

1. ruaduck

ruaduck Member

So I am trying to get my ServUO server to full SA content. I have noticed that I cannot add SoulForges. What all do I need to do to get all SA Content? I got Nerun's distro, but I would love to have all content. I am hoping I am putting this in the right place.

2. Ce Jayce

Ce Jayce Member

Some of the SA content isn't part of the base ServUO - For example, Imbuing (Which includes the soul forges)
    For that locate the imbuing script - I think it's over on the custom releases here and see if you can get it working. If not post your errors in script support and we'll try and help you out! :)
    There are other things you'll need to do such as add soul forges to the carpentry menu.
    I've not seen any server running 100% OSI Accurate SA content yet however so it will be a challenge getting it completely up there but you'll be able to get 'close' without many problems ;)

• Like Like x 1