Hello, I'm new here in the forum, I downloaded the ServUO and could not operate the sacred quest. As I have a few pieces of it, I wonder if anyone can help me and adapt to ServUO because I have used a OrbServer earlier.

Attachments

• Sacred Quest (Shrine of Singularity Quest).rar
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
The link posted very little help. NPCs of the quest are bad spawn in the directory. What I did was add the quest posted and it worked, but not as set in the OSI, I'm not sure to be right. See bad spawns and respawn NPCs. Add cfg file at data directory and restart. Add books and use. Now i am working in barrier.

Um, I think you did not understand what I did do. That page only has the books and the location. It has no NPCs, not the quest itself. What I put my hand were the means to complete the quest in ServUO. There has the NPC, the items, the gumps, etc ... For now, the ServUO no NPCs to provide input quest. That's all.

Maybe the quest was not completed I can check this later
In order to begin the Sacred Quest, you need to visit the Shrine of Singularity. http://www.uoguide.com/Shrine_of_Singularity

Once you are there, you need to speak the mantra "unorus". (which shows on the link above)

awww.uoguide.com_images_thumb_8_8a_SacredQuest1.jpg_180px_SacredQuest1.jpg
awww.uoguide.com_skins_common_images_magnify_clip.png
Quest offer, press Accept to take the quest.
awww.uoguide.com_images_thumb_2_23_SacredQuest2.jpg_180px_SacredQuest2.jpg
awww.uoguide.com_skins_common_images_magnify_clip.png
Quest offer, press Continue for the questions.

You will then be asked a few questions, and will fail if you don't answer them correctly. The answers are from the Book of Circles, which can be read at the end of the path straight south from the Tomb of Kings entrance:

Milva is correct. This Quest Requires No npc..

The item for the shrine and books have to be added ingame by gm as the décor files do not do this..

here is the décor file is created for my server so it would décor them.

After you add them ingame or use my décor files you can then go to the shrine and say the mantra. once you get the questions right it will unlock the way tot he dungeon.

But the bridge is auto built as they shrine quest was never finished, after you do that part

here what u add in game

[add BookOfCircles
[add ShrineOfSingularity
[add ShrineMantra

Attachments

• ShrineOfSingularity.rar
    258 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back