Howdy,

after update for newest commit form git I get script compilation error like so:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 5 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/BaseSpecialScrollBook.cs:
CS0246: Line 125: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
CS0246: Line 128: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/PowerScrollBook.cs:
CS0246: Line 45: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
CS0246: Line 48: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/ScrollOfAlacrityBook.cs:
CS0246: Line 45: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
CS0246: Line 48: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/ScrollOfTranscendenceBook.cs:
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/SpecialScrollBookGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 15: The type or namespace name `SkillCategory' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Is there an easy way to fix it?

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 7 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/RecipeBook/RecipeBook.cs:
CS1002: Line 52: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 497: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/RecipeBook/RecipeFilter.cs:
CS1002: Line 5: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1519: Line 5: Token non valido '==' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS1519: Line 5: Token non valido '==' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/BaseSpecialScrollBook.cs:
CS1002: Line 33: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 34: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 193: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 194: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/PowerScrollBook.cs:
CS1002: Line 9: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1519: Line 9: Token non valido ')' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS1002: Line 10: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 11: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 12: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 13: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 14: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1002: Line 42: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1519: Line 42: Token non valido ';' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS1002: Line 43: È previsto un punto e virgola (;).
CS1519: Line 43: Token non valido ';' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS0101: Line 7: Lo spazio dei nomi 'Server.Items' contiene già una definizione per 'PowerScrollBook'.
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/ScrollOfAlacrityBook.cs:
CS1519: Line 9: Token non valido ')' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS1519: Line 42: Token non valido ';' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
CS1519: Line 43: Token non valido ';' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/ScrollOfTranscendenceBook.cs:
+ CUSTOM/SpecialScrollBooks/SpecialScrollBookGump.cs:
CS1519: Line 13: Token non valido '=' nella dichiarazione del membro della classe, dello struct o dell'interfaccia.
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

SpecialScrollBooks when compiling I have these errors. How to solve them?

Attachments

• SpecialScrollBooks.rar
    17 KB · Views: 6
You must have done something wrong while importing them, cause all those ";" are not missing.
Also I don't think it's useful to post errors in Italian, not everyone would be able to understand.

Syntax errors like that arise from compiling to a target .net version that doesn't support it.

Change the target framework for the entire project to 4.8 and it should start compiling.

the error is given by the operator (=>) which is on the command line of the script, I don't know what it is and how to translate it differently

Hi Voxpire Sorry but I'm a programming rookie, I noticed the error is given by the operator (=>) which is on the command line of the script, I don't know what it is and how to translate it differently. Do you can help me?

Hi Voxpire Sorry but I'm a programming rookie, I noticed the error is given by the operator (=>) which is on the command line of the script, I don't know what it is and how to translate it differently. Do you can help me?
right - so what you need to do is make sure your target framework is correct (4.8). you can change this by right clicking your projects > properties > and you should see this screen open, and change your target framework accordingly.

1664594228519.png

Hi rvvvt TYVM but as said i am a programming beginner and i don't know how to see if the target framework is correct.
However I have the following information:
in the batch file to compile the server I have the following command @SET CSCPATH =% windir% \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework64 \ v4.0.30319 \
installed in the pc I have the following versions:
Microsoft .NET SDK 6.0.304 (x64)
Microsoft ASP .NET Core 6.0.9 - Shared Framework (x86)
However, I noticed that for example in the RecipeBook.cs file it reports me an error in line 52
public override int LabelNumber => 1125598; // recipe book
while it does not report an error on line 259
Definitions.ToList (). ForEach (x => {Recipes.Add (x);});
as you can see from the attached file

Attachments

• RecipeBook.cs
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi rvvvt TYVM but as said i am a programming beginner and i don't know how to see if the target framework is correct.
However I have the following information:
in the batch file to compile the server I have the following command @SET CSCPATH =% windir% \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework64 \ v4.0.30319 \
installed in the pc I have the following versions:
Microsoft .NET SDK 6.0.304 (x64)
Microsoft ASP .NET Core 6.0.9 - Shared Framework (x86)
However, I noticed that for example in the RecipeBook.cs file it reports me an error in line 52
public override int LabelNumber => 1125598; // recipe book
while it does not report an error on line 259
Definitions.ToList (). ForEach (x => {Recipes.Add (x);});
as you can see from the attached file
howdy. if you refer back to my post, i explain and show exactly how to determine, and subsequently where to change, your target framework for your projects.
1669018322520.png

Okay.... well, open each of your .csproj files with notepad and look for the line that says
C#:
<TargetFramework>
and change that whole line to be
C#:
<TargetFramework>net48</TargetFramework>
You need to do this in each .csproj.

VS is free - is there some reason you havent taken the plunge yet? You asked for an "easy fix" and utilizing the de facto IDE is the path of least resistance - a few mouse clicks.

Either way, I didnt realize until it was too late that this isnt even your thread Ganja lol.

Back