Lokai

Lokai submitted a new resource:

SearchImage Command - Sort of like a mini Pandoras Box from in the game - FIXED

Install: Drop in customs
Use: [SearchImage
Optional: type a number to begin browsing from that image
What it Does: Browses through the Image list, like Pandoras Box or InsideUO, etc.

Sorry no pictures. TRY IT. The Plus and Minus buttons at the top let you browse additional images.

Bonus Features:

1. You can search by name.
2. You can browse using helpful categories along the bottom
3. You can hide the middle window for easier view (Stealth Mode)
4. You can add one or Tile using the buttons...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry, I am not the best at using the forum tools, so I deleted the previous Resource, since it was not showing the updates. I now know that I have to give it a version number, or it will not show a different attachment. Oh well.

Thank You for the update! I will check out the + again was thinking every time I clicked on that it would go to the long gump to find items.

Hey Lokai no big deal to me but, I figured I would let you know this happened ..... was searching through the images.....

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7055.25142
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 4/28/2019 12:12:09 AM
Mobiles: 25495
Items: 181047
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump..ctor(Int32 index, String search, Boolean showimage)
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Thanks, do you know what you were searching at when it happened? Like, did you type a number in, or just use the forward and back buttons, or what?

Just searching randomly, its a handy thing though Ill say that great job and nice share Lokai its extremely handy if you know around what number or type of item your looking for for sure... both the number and name search work great although the foliage button on the nature tab does not pull up foliage it pulls up walls ...

Just searching randomly, its a handy thing though Ill say that great job and nice share Lokai its extremely handy if you know around what number or type of item your looking for for sure... both the number and name search work great although the foliage button on the nature tab does not pull up foliage it pulls up walls ...

Yeah the canned searches were hard-coded using image numbers from a particular client, and those have changed over the years, so they are all probably flawed in some way.

Yeah the canned searches were hard-coded using image numbers from a particular client, and those have changed over the years, so they are all probably flawed in some way.
Well, it still works great and is nice when you need an ID# or want to see what something will look like with a new hue, and with the item number search its simple to pull something into the game and props it to get info on the item .... very handy as I said. Have used it a lot lately

Hello Loki is there any way you can update this for the newest servUO release when we use it we crash and the crash is
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump..ctor(Int32 index, String search, Boolean showimage)
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

I think this is an issue you have had in the past and I was hoping maybe it could be fixed again. We are using the show art and I really miss the searchimage

Had this crash tonight. I'm pretty sure its because we had 2 searching through it at the same time. we both noticed while i was searching for 1 type of item lets say Lava, and he was searching for chair's it would randomly pop up while I was clicking through the search for Lava, Chairs would show up on my end and his would show up Lava. anyway i think the crash Hit when we both click search at the same time? its a awesome tool and is helping us big time. figured id share the crash and hope maybe there is a fix?

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 8316.24012
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 10/19/2022 2:34:19 AM
Mobiles: 262236
Items: 12624
Exception:
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump..ctor(Int32 index, String search, Boolean showimage) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Untouchables Alpha Server\Scripts\Admin Add Ons\SearchImage.cs:line 336
at Server.Custom.SearchImageGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Scripts\ Admin Add Ons\SearchImage.cs:line 1071
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Untouchables Alpha Server\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1453
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 342
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 136
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Main.cs:line 674

Clients:
- Count: 2
(account = Name) (mobile = 0x3C 'Name')
(account = Name2) (mobile = 0xAC 'Name2')

Back