1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching for web-accounting solution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falael, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Falael

Falael New Member

Hi there,

We are searching for a web-accounting solution for our shard. We'd like our players to create new game accounts directly on our web site.

I was able to find something from RunUO but not yet tried it:
    https://github.com/nerfur/RunUO/tree/master/Scripts/Custom/Web Accounting

Also found a link to a "[RUO 2.0 F+] Complete Automated Web-Accounting Service V2.0.2" by @Vorspire , but as the RunUO site is down, I couldn't open it.

Does anyone know a good solution for web-accounting?

Thanks, Falael

2. Juzzver

Juzzver Member

After registration on website in your database creates new fields with acc/pass and any information.
    In your server side you can always checking for new accounts. Simple example:
    I connect to the server and the server does not find us in the list of accounts - server connect to website database for checking new accounts and create it with same names/passwords.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Or you can create new accounts after save in your world. Or checking new accounts with timer.
    Or create servise which checking every time db for changes and send information on server.

3. Falael

Falael New Member

Thank you for your suggestions @Juzzver . I understand that we need to connect server and website database.

I just hoped there was a good script yet that we could use.