1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Seeking] WebMaster

Discussion in 'Looking For Help' started by Tecmo, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Tecmo

Tecmo New Member

Looking for a person of KNOWLEDGE that can take our website and give it life.

Hosting: Godaddy

If you are interested in more details please contact Tecmo: ncotecmo@gmail.com for quicker reply.

2. Anomaly

Anomaly Member

Tecmo didnt you run Raistlin's World back in the day?
    I type www.rwuo.com into my browser and it redirects to ninthvirtue

3. ruaduck

ruaduck Member

Tecmo what are you looking for in a webmaster? What is your design criteria?

4. Tecmo

Tecmo New Member

@Anomaly
    Yes, the redirect is by design. Many things have changed over the years and so the staff and players decided it was time for a new name/look.

@ruaduck
    Informative without clutter! A design (homepage/forum) that will allow the player to obtain information quicker. Someone to lead all aspects of the social media side of things.

5. ruaduck

ruaduck Member

So I am guessing you want to keep SMF forums, but want to make sure that your forums have the same design as your homepage. I'll message you on TNV when I have a chance. Just need to get your current website build so I can tinker with it to see if I can make a design you would like. I don't want to commit because I'm not the best web developer, but I know my way around SMF and CSS.