Hello everyone, semi new here on servuo (been lurking for a few weeks). Finally decided to post and say hi. Recently began work on my own shard with a friend of mine. We were both players on another shard and got tired of a few things that seemed to be recurring in nature, So we began the process of creating our own world where we could determine how things could be run instead of being at the whims of others. Have taught myself alot recently and sniped a few files from here, hopefully one day I'm able to become skilled enough to post my own content to share with you guys.

Someone must have once said "Dissatisfaction breeds creativity." Or if they didn't they should have. Anyway, welcome, and I hope you find what you need to enjoy your UO experience. Or share the ideas you have so others can help you realize them.

Haha, agreed. That's definitely the case. Got tons of ideas for sure, but very limited in my knowledge base still, especially with larger systems. Atm, I'm working on merging the runecrafting that was posted somewhere on here with the imbuing skill to create a different type of imbuing system (crafting based)... think I saw something similar somewhere but can't remember where.

If you have ideas, write them up in a text file somewhere, when we are more skilled, creativity starts to lack :p
Welcome!

I can say this... I am definitely no artist lmao
Artist is relative term. It doesn't require a sculpture, or a painting. I would say transforming the ServUO code to paint a more appropriate picture of your vision as to what UO should be is an artistic form in itself ;)

Back