Its been a while since I set this up, and I dont quite remember everything. I want an xmlspawner to broadcast a message saying "This Boss Has Spawned" Then Spawn the Mob, Then pause for 1 hour, and repeat.
1681013544181.png
This is what I have so far, its just broadcasting "..." so I dont spam players with messages. When I click respawn, it does the BCAST over and over and over, and it wont go to the next line. Any help would be appreciated, my memory is not what it used to be :D

Hi, just stumbled into this forum.
xmlspawner is my long lost love. Here's a video setting up a sequentialspawn in realtime. It's for a different thing but you can just use it as a template for whatever.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It's been a while for me... I wouldn't enter the line Reset = 999 on each line, that's the Sub it would reset to if a kill hasn't happened within the delay time.
Also you want to uncheck Clr checkmark on your dragon line, or it's just gonna clear that after your delay has run out.

I'm also quite rusty, hopefully it's of some help

Hi, just stumbled into this forum.
xmlspawner is my long lost love. Here's a video setting up a sequentialspawn in realtime. It's for a different thing but you can just use it as a template for whatever.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It's been a while for me... I wouldn't enter the line Reset = 999 on each line, that's the Sub it would reset to if a kill hasn't happened within the delay time.
Also you want to uncheck Clr checkmark on your dragon line, or it's just gonna clear that after your delay has run out.

I'm also quite rusty, hopefully it's of some
thank you! ill check it out after work!

Back