hello all, for some reason every time I attempt to log into my server on the owner account the server restarts disconnecting me and asks for the UO directory and asks me to create an owner account again. any ideas?

thank you

Tom

Never heard of that.
We need a crash log to help. Also are you using an official release of servuo? Have you installed any customs?

straight out of the box install

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6324.41808
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 4/27/2017 4:51:30 AM
Mobiles: 913
Items: 5159
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2959
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush() in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2918
at Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 493
at Server.Gumps.Gump.SendTo(NetState state) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 423
at Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 7289
at Services.Toolbar.Core.ToolbarCore.SendToolbar(Mobile m)
at Services.Toolbar.Core.ToolbarCore.OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.EventSink.InvokeLogin(LoginEventArgs e) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1588
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2574
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick() in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2366
at Server.Timer.Slice() in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Timer.cs:line 410
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in s:\downloads\UO\server\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 587

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = ironpepsi) (mobile = 0x391 'Atrus')
[doublepost=1493268988][/doublepost]oh I should probably also mention that I am able to log in using a non-owner account with no issue.

Back