hello, any help on this error? it crashes as soon as i try to shrink any evo pet..thanks in advance for any help..

Exception:
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem' to type 'Server.Items.ShrinkItem'.
at Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvoMount.OnShrink(IShrinkItem shrinkItem)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem.ShrinkPet(BaseCreature pet)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem..ctor(BaseCreature pet)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object target)

Oh I thought you had the shrinkitemx.cs with FS hmm not sure this would be the problem but try this one instead

Attachments

• ShrinkItemX.cs
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
hmm, well i get this now.. however i did not have that file in the shrink system..

CUSTOM/Xanthos/Shrink System/[ServUO.com]-ShrinkItemX.cs:
CS0101: Line 21: The namespace 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem' already contains a definition for 'ShrinkItem'
CS0101: Line 339: The namespace 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem' already contains a definition for 'LockShrinkItem'
CS0101: Line 357: The namespace 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem' already contains a definition for 'UnLockShrinkItem'

ok i found the dupe file and removed it but it still throws this...
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem' to type 'Server.Items.ShrinkItem'.
at Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvoMount.OnShrink(IShrinkItem shrinkItem)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem.ShrinkPet(BaseCreature pet)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkItem..ctor(BaseCreature pet)
at Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object target)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Targeting\Target.cs:line 273
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1323
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 115
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Server\Main.cs:line 579
[doublepost=1543715585][/doublepost]Milva, you are amazing as always, thanks again, i fixed it with that file you gave me, you rock.. thanks again..

Help I am having problems with Shrink Config Xml file. I put the file in my data folder like I read, am I missing something?
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0234: Line 15: The type or namespace name 'ShrinkSystem' does not exist in
the namespace 'Xanthos' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 29: The type or namespace name 'ShrinkItem' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Do you have the Utilities Folder and the Shrink System folder in your custom folder?

yes .. I tried it couple of ways (scripts/Customs/Xanthos/EVO system folder, Shrink Config Folder, Utilities folder

are you using this?
yes .. I tried it couple of ways (scripts/Customs/Xanthos/EVO system folder, Shrink Config Folder, Utilities folder
for giggles see if this is the same as you have. this comes from the evo package i have

Attachments

• BaseEvo.cs
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
ok ill give it a shot
lol im an idiot there the same except on mine except i commented out use the //using Xanthos.ShrinkSystem; because i didnt need it lol cause i also have fs-ats.. same with base mount so try to // out that and see if it compiles

no change.
Errors:

Believe me I am Very new to Creating a shard, I have Zero knowledge of Coding. So I'm having fun trying to figure out how and where to install scripts. and also trying to find scripts I want is fun too.

Last edited:
no change.
Errors:
strange works on mine . so u have xanthos utilities which i found did not come inside the evo folder, i had to download that separate for some reason, i just dropped everything in customs, see its the same error lines on both scripts thats why im confused.. are you using a fresh instal of servuo or a full shard?
[doublepost=1544238475][/doublepost]ok i get the same errors from the fresh servuo install. so now the fun begins lol

I'm using ServUO-Master, believe that a fresh server. and these scripts

Am I right that the Shrink script also goes in the Data folder? I did try it with the shrink in just the data, then just customs and then in both. in each one I got errors.

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-EVO System.rar
    75 KB · Views: 6
  • [ServUO.com]-ShrinkConfig.rar
    1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You only have the shrink xml in that rar you should have another folder for shrink-second let me rar it up- add this in your custom folder

Attachments

• Shrink System.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
You only have the shrink xml in that rar you should have another folder for shrink-second let me rar it up- add this in your custom folder
Let me ask this, does one have to be in the Data folder? and if so which?

LOL nm found my answer in the readme file ty going to try it as soon as wifey logs out

Last edited:
new newest servuo master is throwing all kinds of different errors on this script its not going to be easy lol everytime i fix one thing it thros another but i got it down to just 2 errors now lol any idea how to fix this milva?

+ customs/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 265: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvo.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)'
+ customs/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 273: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)'

Ok first only the ShrinkConfig.xml will be in the Data folder. The shrink system folder and Utilities- and evo system will go into the Custom folder.
For the new errors, sorry this I'm not sure of :/ you could create a new post in script support for this :)

Ok first only the ShrinkConfig.xml will be in the Data folder. The shrink system folder and Utilities- and evo system will go into the Custom folder.
For the new errors, sorry this I'm not sure of :/ you could create a new post in script support for this :)
yeah i was trying to help, but its over my head, this script works fine on pub 54, but its gonna need help to work on the new master..

Oopps now I get these errors.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 6 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serve
r.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoBerserkAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serv
er.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMageAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.
Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMeleeAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server
.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
CS0508: Line 265: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvo.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': return t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Server.M
obile)'
CS0508: Line 273: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': ret
urn type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Ser
ver.Mobile)'
[doublepost=1544240995][/doublepost]Well np I'll repost it, and ty for all your help... After I get this one working next one is going to be the MOA Champspawn. How and where to install it plus how to tell the alter that I want to run MOA on it.... One quest at a time
Thanks.

Back