Hi. I managed to compile my server and get it running. However, as expected, I had come across a problem while discovering the servuo features.

When trying to add light objects or uncategorized objects from the [add adminmenu, the server crashes. (it happens as soon as i select the responsible category in the add menu. I can't see the objects)

This is my crashlog:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5373.16977
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18408
Time: 17.09.2014 07:35:21
Mobiles: 1
Items: 27
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Gumps.CategorizedAddGump.Initialize(Int32 page)
at Server.Gumps.CAGCategory.OnClick(Mobile from, Int32 page)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1367
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 624

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = exnihilodub) (mobile = 0x1 'Ex Nihilo')

I've googled it and found it posted on another RUNUO forum but the presented solution did not work for me. I appreciate any help and thank you for your time spent on solving this problem.

Hi. I managed to compile my server and get it running. However, as expected, I had come across a problem while discovering the servuo features.

When trying to add light objects or uncategorized objects from the [add adminmenu, the server crashes. (it happens as soon as i select the responsible category in the add menu. I can't see the objects)

This is my crashlog:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5373.16977
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18408
Time: 17.09.2014 07:35:21
Mobiles: 1
Items: 27
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Gumps.CategorizedAddGump.Initialize(Int32 page)
at Server.Gumps.CAGCategory.OnClick(Mobile from, Int32 page)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1367
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in e:\servuo\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 624

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = exnihilodub) (mobile = 0x1 'Ex Nihilo')

I've googled it and found it posted on another RUNUO forum but the presented solution did not work for me. I appreciate any help and thank you for your time spent on solving this problem.

Try running this command before you try using the Add gump:
RebuildCategorization

Try running this command before you try using the Add gump:
RebuildCategorization
thanks man that did it. Is there any documentation out there that I should read to learn about things I should do/commands i should run etc. before trying other stuff?

To my knowledge, no one ever bothered to put together documentation for Shards-In-A-Box, simply because there are so many different forks out there (although there are several basic commands to get started). You can get most of your server started by using the Server menu in the Admin panel.

Back