I am running RunUO 2.7 and everything was fine until I restarted and got this console readout, if I delete this it asks to delete the next fillable container type. I did not touch the fillable container script at all. If I try it with a clean save and try to [add a filliable container it wont add and throws an error

Code:
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.LibraryBookcase
- Serial: 0x4003114B
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=True, mobiles=False, guilds=False, type=Server.Items.LibraryBookcase, serial=0x4003114B) ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Server.Items.FillableContent' threw an exception. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Server.Items.FillableEntry..ctor(Int32 weight, Type[] types, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at Server.Items.FillableContent..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.Items.FillableContent.Lookup(FillableContentType type)
   at Server.Items.FillableContainer.Deserialize(GenericReader reader)
   at Server.Items.LibraryBookcase.Deserialize(GenericReader reader)
   at Server.World.Load()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.World.Load()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

I got it figured out. I removed Recallscrolls from Loot.cs and that's what happened. I don't get the connection but it works after replacing the Loot.cs with a clean one.

Last edited:
Code:
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.LibraryBookcase
- Serial: 0x4003114B
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
Look closer at your error...Something in a LibraryBookcase contained something else that had RecallScrolls.
Glad you got the error fixed though! :)

Ahhhhh that makes alot more sense!
Many ages ago, when the community was not so ancient, I was taught how to troubleshoot crashes (sometimes I win, sometimes I lose). Everything goes in a line (it's all connected), so your one change just flowed down the line, until it hit a bump, and then it threw an error. Usually if you're asked to delete a bunch of items on restart (and you didn't actually remove them yourself), it is likely there is a bad serialize/deserialize in a master file (BaseWeapon, BaseCreature, Playermobile). You see it a lot with people adding OWLTR, or FSATS, for example.

Back