===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7122.25721
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 2.07.2019 11:18:33
Mobile phones: 3
Items: 112
Exceptional:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception was raised on an invocation target. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: The index was array boundaries.
location: Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize () in C: \ Users \ recep \ Desktop \ TETT \ ServUO-master \ Scripts \ Multis \ HouseTeleporterTile.cs: line 17
--- End of internal exception stack monitoring ---
location: System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod (Object target, Object [] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
location: System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal (Object obj, Object [] parameters, Object [] arguments)
location: System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Connector, Object [] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
location: System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (Object obj, Object [] parameters)
location: Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke (String method) C: \ Users \ recep \ Desktop \ TETT \ ServUO-master \ Server \ ScriptCompiler.cs: line 523
location: Server.Core.Main (String [] args) in C: \ Users \ recep \ Desktop \ TETT \ ServUO-master \ Server \ Main.cs: line 642

Customers:
- Number: 0

why am I getting this crash

Have you set your datapath-pointing to the game client which the server uses? Config folder- then Datapath.cfg
Also be sure to run the server with Administrator rights

I've exactly the same issue on my side... extract the server package with the "compile.win - Release" with a fresh ML game version taken from this page https://www.servuo.com/archive/uo-ml-fully-patched-to-5-0-9-1.596/

I configure my datapath to pointing to my game client and I still got the same error than above by running as an admin.

Path for the server : C:\UO\ServUO-master
Path for the game : C:\Ultima Online

Server version : ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7137.39363 - Build on 2019-07-17 9:52:06 PM UTC - Release

Does anyone can help me please ?

I've got the exact same problem! I'm using a t2a client, but i'm about to try different client levels.

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7154.3275
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 8/3/2019 6:50:27 AM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 1084
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 522
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Server\Main.cs:line 642

Clients:
- Count: 0

The issue is in "Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs" line 17.

Someone of the developers has added a "fix" for house teleporter tiles added in SA without doing a check on what client the players are using.

C#:
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;
        }

They should have done a check on the client packet (packet 0xDB) to get information on the length of the array information before executing something like this.

The easy and dirty way out of it would be to just check if the array position exists.

C#:
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            if (TileData.ItemTable.Length >= 0x574A)
                TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;
        }

Clients up to 6.0.14.4 do only have 4000 tile slots, 4000 more was added in 7.0.0.0 to a total of 8000 slots this renders all clients under 7.0.0.0 unusable on ServUO. On the other hand, On most posts where new people asking what clients they should use, the answer is to patch to the newest client. Like this. It might be a good idea to do an official statement on what client versions are supported by ServUO sins this topic seems to come back then new players trying to install it.

All clients can be used but it requires good coding knowledge from the person that wishes to run it. You will be needing to figure packet and client changes to be able to fix "remove" newer features added later than the client version. The first thing you will find or see is probably the Cliloc issues with older clients sins the server will send requests to show none existing ones on an old client. Well, that is if you can log in to the game (especially on client versions like 1.25 throw 4.0.11f), really old clients use a different structure in the login process, create a new character and don't support newer packets at all. If they are sent to the client it just crashes. There is still support for old client leftover from RunUO. One example is how to handle different house (MULTI) structures for clients before 7.0.9.0 [MapDefinitions] and tile patches before 6.0.0.0. Another example is the drop item request change made in 6.0.1.7 this still exists in the core packet handling.

-Grim

Last edited:
change in datapath.cs
address where mul files on computer are and make false autodetect...
now you need a client matched to server or your needs if you can customize it.
i got a 7.0..63.0 and i used gump.mul and gump.idx from a 7.0.15.0 client, put it in file with .uops of 7.0.63.0, this resolved alot of the cliloc issues.. a little bit higher would be ideal, but to far and it gets unstable,,,,, the client,,,,,,.......

Back