Hello everyone

running Servuo.

I'm having some big issues with saves. It happens sometimes that shard seems to loop on save and if i manually close it all saves folder just will be deleted (i love backups). I started searching on some serialize or deserialize rows but everything seems to working fine.
After some tests i've found that the time on the compiler doesn't match with the pc server time. This could create several issues.
I guess it's probably some configuration of this:

Time System

I've been searching for long time to something that write on console that time but i'm still not finding anything.

Some help?

Attachments

• Time.png
    Time.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 20
the time there doesnt matter really, do you get a crash log or what happens exactly when the save fails? As in looping should mean that there was a crash itself?

If so we would need the crashlog

It doesn't crash, it doesn't create a crashlog, something just fail and the server go on loop. I had the same issue some years ago but on that case the pc server time was setted wrong. Each time a mob spawned or a player was released from jail, the server went to loop.
Now the problem it's the ServUO.exe and i'm not finding where to change the time.
the problem is that if i don't manually close ServUo.exe the server will never crash or go out from loop and when i close it automatically all saves will be deleted. I think it's something connected with the Time System save and the difference between the machine's time and the ServUo.exe time (exactly 1 hour of diff)

TimeStamp.cs, change every "UtcNow" to "Now". This solved the time on the console and for now there was no more loop. I'm still waiting and hoping that everything is fine now :)

Back