Hello, I am trying to run ServUO from behind a Wingate Proxy server. I have 3 computers One is a Windows server 2016 server Which I have ServUO installed on its IP is 192.168.7.254. then I have a 2nd computer which is Windows 10 Student which has the wingate software on it has 2 network devices installed an internal network card IP 192.168.7.1 and a card that connects to the router to access the internet IP 192.168.0.21.
I have the router IP 192.168.0.1 port forwarded on port 2593 to my 2nd machine IP 192.168.0.21.

Now to the wingate setup I use the Active Directory Connector in wingate and in the services section I have installed a TCP Mapping service forwarding all requests on port 2593 from the external network to the windows server 192.168.7.254.

The third computer I have connected through my mobile phone hotspot (for testing purposes) and I run Razor with my public IP of my internet service port 2593 and I can log on to the server successfully and get the shard list up in the UO Client. I have tested weather http://canyouseeme.org can see port 2593 and it can. But when I click on the shard name the server displays a red line stating Time Client 192.168.7.1: Disconnected. [0 Online] When I have the 2 workstations on the 192.168.7.0 network they both can login to the server create characters and enter the game world ok but hen I try it from the internet I get the red disconnect line.

I'm sorry but I know nothing about this setup which you have :) all I can do is offer suggestions of why you may not be able to login the server using the internet, hopefully maybe others who know more about this will consider helping out.
Suggestions:
Firewall-turn off or add server information
wrong IP
check router (login and add server information)
In Config/Server.cfg
instead of allowing auto detect of ip- you can set it to false and put in the ip

Last edited:
Back