This is the only poker script that doesn't have something weird required I think these errors look easy to fix I just don't know how and need help... Here are the errors I'm getting...
C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Texas Hold'em/PokerGame.cs:
    CS1061: Line 748: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PokerGame' and no accessible extension method 'PokerGame' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 823: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PokerGame' and no accessible extension method 'PokerGame' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Texas Hold'em/PokerDealer.cs:
    CS1061: Line 247: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PokerGame' and no accessible extension method 'PokerGame' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 277: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PokerGame' and no accessible extension method 'PokerGame' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Download provided to me by DarkLotus
Post automatically merged:

By the way I'm using ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7066.36892 - Build on 5/7/2019 8:29:44 PM UTC - Debug and I have very little scripting knowledge so help me learn please

Last edited:
What it means is that DarkLotus had a modified PlayerMobile that included a property called PokerGame. It was probably serialized which is a can of worms unless you know what you are doing. If you don't care about persistence between restarts of a particular game, then all you need is this in PlayerMobile:

C#:
private PokerGame m_PokerGame;
public PokerGame PokerGame {get{return m_PokerGame;} set{m_PokerGame = value;}}

I was able to download the Texas Holdem from that link I posted= Oh it also states updated here https://www.servuo.com/threads/texas-holdem-updated-deleted.4952/
removed the one I posted here if you have a problem in this link let me know. It was deleted so don't ask this person for help :) The link will also give the info for edits to make

Attachments

• Texas Hold'em.7z
    14.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
heck yes... poker is real I will work on this when I wake up unless I cant fix this weird thing happening with my fastfeet first. Thanks for the help guy cant wait to get this working.

What it means is that DarkLotus had a modified PlayerMobile that included a property called PokerGame. It was probably serialized which is a can of worms unless you know what you are doing. If you don't care about persistence between restarts of a particular game, then all you need is this in PlayerMobile:

C#:

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
 + Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
    CS0246: Line 225: The type or namespace name 'PokerGame' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 224: The type or namespace name 'PokerGame' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

C#:
Errors:
    CS0246: Line 225: The type or namespace name 'PokerGame' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 224: The type or namespace name 'PokerGame' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

At the top of PlayerMobile, add this:

C#:
using Server.Poker;

IT WORKS! THANK YOU THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME I EVER HAD POKER ON A SERVER

On the first attempt I got this error...
C#:
Errors:
    CS0116: Line 55: A namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods
    CS0116: Line 56: A namespace cannot directly contain members such as fields or methods
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I tried placing it right at the top under name space so then I tried placing the two lines at the very bottom right above the last two "}" characters and it worked. Thanks again

I tried placing it right at the top under name space so then I tried placing the two lines at the very bottom right above the last two "}" characters and it worked. Thanks again

Not sure where you mean, but it should go at the very top with all the other "using" lines.

Not sure where you mean, but it should go at the very top with all the other "using" lines.

I meant the first two lines of code you gave me that I couldnt figure out how to make work... The using Server.Poker; line went at the top yes. But...

went at the very bottom like this...

C#:
    }
}

I tried getting poker to work long long ago like 7 years ago... no one would help me. Thanks again

OOOOooooh, OK. Now I see what you are talking about. Yes, those 2 lines could go anywhere inside the open and closing brace.

Just FYI. I was looking through this, and in my opinion this is one script that could seriously use a rewrite. There are sections that are very poorly written.

One example, in JackpotBoard, there is this code at the top of the OnDoubleClick method:

C#:
        public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
        {
            if ( from.Name == "Weed" )
            {
                PokerDealer.AwardJackpot();
                return;
            }

At first glance, there were users on these forums that thought this was an easter egg put in the system so that the author could name his character "weed" and claim the jackpot, but when you look at the code for "PokerDealer.AwardJackpot()" all it does is force the jackpot to be awarded to whoever was already considered a winner. Not sure why it's even in there. I have a feeling the author originally put it in there for testing so he could award the jackpot before a designated timer had expired. Anyway, that is just one example. It's full of questionable code decisions.

Again, this is just FYI. Use caution and discretion if you run it on a live shard.

Well here is the content that was put there, the manual basically on how to edit the files.

Here is the Texas Hold'em system I am using on my JustUO Server. I did not make this nor do I take credit for this. This was given to me in confidence years ago and I think the time has come to share it. You will need to make a few edits to your playermobile.cs to get it working.

Add this:

Code:

C#:
using Server.Poker;

Then around line 222 just after "private int m_Profession;" add this:

Code:

C#:

public PokerGame PokerGame
{
    get { return m_PokerGame; }
    set { m_PokerGame = value; }
}

Then Around line 4580 youll see this line "protected override bool OnMove(Direction d)" add this:

Code:

C#:
if(m_PokerGame != null)
{
    if( !HasGump(typeof(PokerLeaveGump)))
    {
        SendGump( new PokerLeaveGump(this, m_PokerGame));
        return false;
    }
}

after that all should compile Enjoy!

To setup ingame:
1) [add pokerdealer
2) Props the poker dealer and change the desired betting values
3)Make sure dealer is set to active and that your total players include the dealer (4 per table works best for me)
Use [AddPokerSeat XX XX XX (Where X= coordinates-dealer must be standing at the coordinates of the seat to setup)
4) double click dealer once that's setup and you should be able to play

Im not seeing that line on 4580... are you sure thats right?

Actually , I just got it to work! Thanks for the help!:)

How do I activate the dealer?

Last edited:
Back