Guys I converted this to work with ServUO, Everything seems to compile and work fine, can craft a few of the weapons (only put in a few for testing in crafting.) Everything works great except none of them will gain exp????? (Used Valorite LevelKatana for test). I looked in old runuo2, no mods I could see to BaseWeapon or BaseCreature. Kinda stumped! Here is the package... It is prob something silly but I could use some more eyes on this! TY
Post automatically merged:

Guys I converted this to work with ServUO, Everything seems to compile and work fine, can craft a few of the weapons (only put in a few for testing in crafting.) Everything works great except none of them will gain exp????? (Used Valorite LevelKatana for test). I looked in old runuo2, no mods I could see to BaseWeapon or BaseCreature. Kinda stumped! Here is the package... It is prob something silly but I could use some more eyes on this! TY

Trying to fix by self, might it be here in this script? Not sure how new core handles mobile layers. I don't think its finding the levelable weapon. Thus no EXP is gained on kill.

public static void CheckItems( Mobile killer, Mobile killed )
{
if ( killer != null )
{
for( int i = 0; i < 25; ++i )
{
Item item = killer.FindItemOnLayer( (Layer)i );

if ( item != null && item is ILevelable )
CheckLevelable( (ILevelable)item, killer, killed );
}
}
}

Attachments

• Levelable Items.rar
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
That check is a loop that checks every layer for a levelable item.

However, it's got to be called from somewhere when the item is used. In the full shard archive of Land of Archon, it has this addition to BaseCreature.cs in the OnDamage section:

Code:
            if (!Summoned && willKill && from != null)
            {
                LevelItemManager.CheckItems(from, this);
            }

and that may be all you're lacking!

That check is a loop that checks every layer for a levelable item.

However, it's got to be called from somewhere when the item is used. In the full shard archive of Land of Archon, it has this addition to BaseCreature.cs in the OnDamage section:

Code:
            if (!Summoned && willKill && from != null)
            {
                LevelItemManager.CheckItems(from, this);
            }

and that may be all you're lacking!
Omg I swear I went through the BaseCreature at least five times, and still overlooked this. *Excuse* - was 4am lol. TY works fine now

Back