I set CurrentExpansion to AOS in CurrentExpansion.cs than recompiled my servUO, I set my DataPath to my Ultima Online 2D Client (6.0.1.10 Patch) and run ServUO.exe But got a crash while creating a owner account.

Crash:
C#:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7286.2079
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 12/12/2019 10:09:57 PM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 112
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\Halit\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\Halit\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 523
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Halit\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 642

Clients:
- Count: 0

I did and get a new crash :D
C#:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7286.4231
Time: 12/13/2019 6:02:49 PM
Mobiles: 8
Items: 1105
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Ultima.Art' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'D:\UO 2D Client\artidx.mul' because it is being used by another process.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at Ultima.FileIndex..ctor(String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra) in D:\ServUO-master\Ultima\FileIndex.cs:line 340
   at Ultima.Art..cctor() in D:\ServUO-master\Ultima\Art.cs:line 15
   at Ultima.Art.Measure(Bitmap bmp, Int32& xMin, Int32& yMin, Int32& xMax, Int32& yMax)
   at Server.Item.Measure(Bitmap bmp, Int32& xMin, Int32& yMin, Int32& xMax, Int32& yMax) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:line 1079
   at Server.CollectionItem..ctor(Type type, Int32 itemID, Int32 tooltip, Int32 hue, Double points, Boolean questitem) in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\CommunityCollections\CollectionItem.cs:line 45
   at Server.Engines.VvV.VvVRewards.Initialize() in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\ViceVsVirtue\VvVRewards.cs:line 52
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 523
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 642

Clients:
- Count: 0
Post automatically merged:

BTW I fixed this crash but got a new crash while attempting to create a new house with House Placement Tool :
1576260387237.png

That is a file IO error, you can not have files opened by two different streams, they need to take turns, so you need a lock out bool so that this doesn't happen. Kinda like putting a do not disturb on the door in a hotel, same thing here, need a sign to tell other apps to hold on, I'm busy, wait try back in a sec!

That is an array error, too many items going in beyond what it was set for, the problem with arrays, sensitive, unlike lists that grow! what type of house or size of foundation causes this?

The error message says "Multi data files not found" which still points to the server not having access to the client files. Without that, the next usual issue related to HouseFoundation / Teleporter is the client version issue but we're jumping the gun on that without solving the "not found" error first.

I set my DataPath correct in my Config files, what should i do next to give ServUO access to client files?

Not just that, but make sure the server isn't reading the same client folder you are playing from. They can't access the files at the same time.

Make a copy of the client folder somewhere else and point the DataPath to that location.

In MapDefinitions.cs you need to make sure yours reads:

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

Yeyy I can place a house now! Thanks but still got this warning says "Warning: Multi data files not found!"
I think last build of ServUO has so many bugs with older expansions.
For example when i click on Champions on [add gump it crashes again.
C#:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7287.7912
Time: 12/14/2019 1:25:28 AM
Mobiles: 14
Items: 1573
Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Server.Gumps.CategorizedAddGump.Initialize(Int32 page) in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\CategorizedAddGump.cs:line 356
   at Server.Gumps.CategorizedAddGump..ctor(Mobile owner, CAGCategory category, Int32 page) in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\CategorizedAddGump.cs:line 258
   at Server.Gumps.CAGCategory.OnClick(Mobile from, Int32 page) in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\CategorizedAddGump.cs:line 199
   at Server.Gumps.CategorizedAddGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info) in D:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\CategorizedAddGump.cs:line 412
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1453
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 342
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 136
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in D:\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 674

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = klyc) (mobile = 0x3D 'Klyc')

Back