I began with this as my base

And to my knowledge I haven't touched Imbuing at all.....

I seem to have run into a bit of trouble with my Pub54 and imbuing. Hoping someone might have idea where I can begin poking to try to fix this:

Crafted or Looted armor = use imbuing to increase resist. Works fine

Crafted or Looted armor + server restart = use imbuing to increase resist. Properly increases "weight", adds tag for [Imbued] but resist doesn't correctly update

Any "armor" (crafted or looted) that existed in world prior to my server restart can not be imbued with additional resistances.....

So we tested this by having 2 people make 4 plate chests (non-exceptional) they each imbued 2 of them with 11 fire resist, went fine.

I restarted server, had them try to imbue the remaining 2 plate chests, everything "seemed" to go fine, but the resist did not increase. "weight" of the item increased, and it received the [imbued] tag, but the resistance was not effected.

So then I had them go to their bank and grab a few pieces of looted equipment they had gotten last week. Same thing, weight increased, received tag, but resistance did NOT increase.

It seems like if the item existed in world prior to the restart, then it will not actually take the resistance increase. It seemed they were able to add other properties OK just not the resistances.

If I take the "old" item and use [dupe then the players can properly imbue the dupe'd item, but still not the original.... I'm at a total loss.........

Imbuing is kind of weird, where it doesn't just ADD to the resist, it sets the Bonus Resist level to the value imbued. If there was all ready Bonus Resist added to that resist stat, it sets it to 10, which could be 0 higher, or it could be 10 higher. Exceptional Crafted Arms Lore resist increase also uses this same feature.

Back