So this is a weird issue, I cannot find any pattern to it, and there are no crash logs... Granted I've been compiling and recompiling a lot of scripts.

Every once in awhile, the Save Files Delete themselves.. Account Data, Items everything. It's a test shard not a production shard so it isn't killing me or anything, and I've not seen it on my production shard, even though they are both using the same distro files of servuo as of right now.

Just curious if anyone else has run into this and if so, any idea's on how to prevent? either way I always make back ups of my back ups =p

I do have the Microsoft Essentials / Windows Defender Virus scanner, and I did check it, nothing in being quarantined that I can see. The only way I know the issue happens is when I try to log into the shard, it fails the login, then I restart the shard and it ask me to make an admin account again, thats tells me the save files got wiped. And sure enough they are gone. Save folder still there, but the actually files inside are gone, not even in my recycling bin.

Back