I appologize, but I've searched and can't find any answers that work for me. I'm trying to add items from a script I found in the resources section to new characters pack, but I keep getting an error.

View attachment 17939

This is the section I am trying to add it to:

private static void AddBackpack(Mobile m)
{
Container pack = m.Backpack;
if (pack == null)
{
pack = new Backpack
{
Movable = false
};
m.AddItem(pack);
}
PackItem(new Gold(1000)); // Starting gold can be customized here
PackItem(goldbag());
PackItem(lootbag());
}

Any help is very much appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

I should add that I'm using pub 57.

Last edited:
Check the goldbag & lootbag scripts to see exactly how they are spelled. Are they spelled completely in lower case or are there upper case letters as well? They need to be added in with the same spelling. Or you could also try adding the word new before them like it has for Gold. Or maybe even both.

Check the goldbag & lootbag scripts to see exactly how they are spelled. Are they spelled completely in lower case or are there upper case letters as well? They need to be added in with the same spelling. Or you could also try adding the word new before them like it has for Gold. Or maybe even both.
I tried just as you suggested. I tried both. I still get an error for them but it has changed to this:

1619730530598.png

You have 2 posts for the exact same thing :) At the very top of the script may need to add exactly how the lootbag and other one are found in your scripts.

Which one are you using? I know of at least two. Also like Hammerhand said, try it like..

PackItem(new GoldBag());
PackItem(new Lootbag());

Last edited:
You have 2 posts for the exact same thing :) At the very top of the script may need to add exactly how the lootbag and other one are found in your scripts.
Yeah...:confused: I made the first post in the wrong area and couldn't figure out how to delete it. I'm sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Which one are you using? I know of at least two. Also like Hammerhand said, try it like..

PackItem(new GoldBag());
PackItem(new Lootbag());
I tried them all, but the one you and Hammerhand mention gave me the least errors.

1619736019790.png

Problem solved:

I didn't have the using directive. Once I added that it works beautifully! Thank you Lokai who found my other post, moved it and also replied with that advice. Thank you all for your help!

Back