Quick question I have downloaded some files with ServUO commands but haven't seen a way to set the server time. Right now its +5 hours from my time.. Ive monkeyed around with Time which shows the time but unable to figure out what the command would be.

Thanks in advance. Everyone have a great weekend

oh...If only I lived in bloody ole England. But many thanks for clearing that up for me. Makes it tough to know what time someone was on the server when looking at the logs. I do have relatives who live in England and they are typically 5-7 hours ahead of me.

You can change the logs to use local time if you wish, just need to edit those to use DateTime.Now instead of DateTime.UtcNow.

change the code DateTime.UtcNow to DateTime.Now on script ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs The code is 2 times in the system ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs and on ...ServUO\Scripts\Commands\TimeStamp.cs

change the code DateTime.UtcNow to DateTime.Now on script ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs The code is 2 times in the system ...ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs and on ...ServUO\Scripts\Commands\TimeStamp.cs
ok I only have ServUO\Scripts\Commands\TimeStamp.cs not the one in ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs any reason why?? Alo on my test server the Time is right so I am confused. I even replaced the .cs and on the live server it is still the wrong time.
Post automatically merged:

ok I only have ServUO\Scripts\Commands\TimeStamp.cs not the one in ServUO\Scripts\Misc\Timestamp.cs any reason why?? Alo on my test server the Time is right so I am confused. I even replaced the .cs and on the live server it is still the wrong time.
DO NOT Reply to this. The issue was in the remote desktop to the Host. Sorry about this..
Post automatically merged:

Quick question I have downloaded some files with ServUO commands but haven't seen a way to set the server time. Right now its +5 hours from my time.. Ive monkeyed around with Time which shows the time but unable to figure out what the command would be.

Thanks in advance. Everyone have a great weekend
[time

Last edited:
Back