I stumbled upon a thread here the other day where a guy said you could change the playermobile.cs so your stats could gain above the set caps. Where if my cap is 450 you could gain 300 str 100 int and 50 dex if you so choose. but I can't seem to find it again!

I stumbled upon a thread here the other day where a guy said you could change the playermobile.cs so your stats could gain above the set caps. Where if my cap is 450 you could gain 300 str 100 int and 50 dex if you so choose. but I can't seem to find it again!
I found it! Luckily the page was still opened on my laptop!

This is the link where I found the answer:

https://www.servuo.com/threads/need-help-plz-with-stats.5102/#post-33149

Hello, I am thinking you are wanting your players to be able to have higher stats even past the 150 with clothing armor or jewelry right? Go into your Playermobile.cs and go to line 1566 or search for this phrase

public override int Str

in the getters/setters region and look for the 3 settings with 150. Change your base stats to what you want your players to be able to have.

Code:
public override int Str
{
	get
	{
		if (Core.ML && IsPlayer())
		{
			return Math.Min(base.Str, 150); <--- Change the 150 to what you want them to be able to max out too.
		}

return base.Str;
	}
	set { base.Str = value; }
}
Do the same for intelligence and Dexterity. If you make them all 450 your players will still only be able to use their regular stats up to 450 like this, 150,150,150 or say 400,25,25. But since you changed their all together max then if they use magic items which raise any of these stats they could possibly has 450,450,450 with magic items maxing out all stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back