Shard Admins - More control over being able to see the amount of gold in the world.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
I always felt like this was something that should be scripted and or included in the main repo.

A way to toggle how much TOTAL on all accounts and how much TOTAL on targeting a player would be great.

If today your shard has 4,000,000 and you add in a system and tomorrow it is 4,000,000,000,000 you know there is a problem! :)

Say you needed to delete gold off of a players bank account, right away, in game. How would you do this currently?

Opinions?

Crome969

Jan 9, 2014
Germany
www.RebirthUO.com
Shard Name
RebirthUO
Donate
You could add a service which generate data on worldsave and store to a folder. Then you do calculations you like and store a datasheet. There also could be an ample system which sends "warning mails" to you if certain things happen. Then you can instantly login and handle the issue.

Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
I just think, as a core feature, Admins should have an in-game system to see players gold on command.

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
I just wrote a class that attaches to playermobile properties. I'll write a command to give a list of accounts + gold.

Reactions: Tasanar