FYI:

There are a couple very nice things about this version of the Travel Map system:

1. You can give out the maps individually, so you have more flexibility with how much mobility the player can have, and you can also make some maps easier or harder to obtain.

2. You can charge different amounts for each map. For example, the default 1 black pearl and 100 gold could be for Trammel, but you can make it 200 gold for Felucca, 400 gold for Ilshenar, or add several other items or currencies to the cost.

Awesome! Thank you very much. I had tried removing the old maps, which did work, but then it did not show the names of the towns, dungeons, ect.

I did have a question maybe you could help me.
I am trying to make it so Trammel Map Fragments have a small chance to drop off anything in Trammel. (as we do not use Felucca Champ spawns are in Trammel) However I do NOT want them to spawn on Champ mobs. All my champion spawns are in the lost lands.

I tried this but it does not seem to work and I have no idea why, it is in my BaseCreature

Code:
if (!NoKillAwards && !Region.IsPartOf("ChampionSpawnRegion") && Map == Map.Trammel )
			{
				if (0.05 >= Utility.RandomDouble()) //5% chance
				{
					PackItem(new TrammelTravelMapPiece());
				}
			}

but it does not seem to work

Can you explain this in more detail?

Does it not work because it DOES drop on all mobs including Champs? or does it not work because it does not drop even when NOT in a Champ region? How do you know if it works or not since the drop rate is so low?

No, I see the problem. Champion Spawn system sets the region name to null, so you need to use a typeof instead of the string name. Try this:

Code:
if (!NoKillAwards && !Region.IsPartOf(typeof(ChampionSpawnRegion)) && Map == Map.Trammel )

nah no good I will tinker with it. I do not want to pollute your post anymore than I already have

Code:
Errors:
+ CHANGES/Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 4907: The type or namespace name 'ChampionSpawnRegion' could no
t be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

One "bug?" I did notice is that say a player has this, discovers some spots, and clocks it down on their house. You double click it to get the gump and then anyone can keep that menu up and use it over and over even when nowhere near the map

I love this system and will be using it extensively! Only thing so far though is that if I added places later on it will not auto update. Is there a way to force it to update? Like I removed Gargoyle City in Ilshenar (since it has been removed in newer UO clients) and I noticed the older maps still had it but not the new ones.

Code:
 // Payment was successful if we reach here ...
                        }
                        m_From.MoveToWorld(p, map);
						m_From.Hidden = true;
                        message = string.Format("{0} have been moved to X:{1}, Y:{2}, Z:{3}, Map: {4}",
                            CHARGE ? "You paid " + PAYTHIS + " and" : "You", p.X, p.Y, p.Z, map);

Oh also something I did for the Trammel, Malas, Tokuno, Ilshenar, and Termur was make it so the player arrives hidden. I know some areas may have more spawn than others. Just a thought :)

I did have a question maybe you could help me.
I am trying to make it so Trammel Map Fragments have a small chance to drop off anything in Trammel. (as we do not use Felucca Champ spawns are in Trammel) However I do NOT want them to spawn on Champ mobs. All my champion spawns are in the lost lands.

I tried this but it does not seem to work and I have no idea why, it is in my BaseCreature

Code:
if (!NoKillAwards && !Region.IsPartOf("ChampionSpawnRegion") && Map == Map.Trammel )
			{
				if (0.05 >= Utility.RandomDouble()) //5% chance
				{
				}
			}
I was messing around with this also, was curious if you got this to find the champion regions? I keep getting errors also :/

and it doesnt like me adding the travel map pieces at all :(
sheeeeesh, I m having a bad day :(
Code:
/* ADDED */
switch (Utility.Random(6))
{
case 0:
break;
case 1:
PackItem(new FeluccaTravelMapPiece());
break;
case 2:
PackItem(new MalasTravelMapPiece());
break;
case 3:
PackItem(new IlshenarTravelMapPiece());
break;
case 4:
PackItem(new TokunoTravelMapPiece());
break;
case 5:
PackItem(new TerMurTravelMapPiece());
break;
}
/* END ADDED*/

Will post the code when I get home, thanks!

nah no good I will tinker with it. I do not want to pollute your post anymore than I already have

Code:
Errors:
+ CHANGES/Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 4907: The type or namespace name 'ChampionSpawnRegion' could no
t be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
@Shazzy
I believe this would have worked, just was missing a "using" at the top I believe

did you add any references up top Using Server.items, ect, ect?

Actually, evidently I originally made these for the Gumps, so the namespace was never changed. Any script that uses this, IE basecreature, or charactercreation, etc. would need this:

using Server.Gumps;

Back