Hello,

I'm working on a LBR custom server and i was wondering if it was possible to use the AOS propertie gump that appear on "mouseover" in that expansion for only one item (might be 2 or 3 later) without touching the core.

I tried to override the "onclick" on the item and set the ForceShowProperties but without result.

So i looked into the CurrentExpansion.cs adding this lines :

ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = true;
PacketHandlers.SingleClickProps = true;

but even this 2 lines don t make the properties gump appear on any item.

I'm probably missing something obvious but i can't figure out what it is.

Thank you for your help.

You must force the server to send the CharacterListFlags for the AOS expansion, otherwise the client itself will not enable the feature because it thinks it's connecting to an old shard (LBR).

You should be able to modify the LBR ExpansionInfo entry to do this.

Be aware it will also enable the ability to display and select elves and the AOS professions during character creation.

You must force the server to send the CharacterListFlags for the AOS expansion, otherwise the client itself will not enable the feature because it thinks it's connecting to an old shard (LBR).

You should be able to modify the LBR ExpansionInfo entry to do this.

Be aware it will also enable the ability to display and select elves and the AOS professions during character creation.
Thank you for your answer. I was able to make it work. I don't think i will use it as this enable it for all the items and i planned to use it for just a few. I'll try to find another way to do that, maybe just a custom gump linked with item identification or something like that.

Thank you again for your time.

Hello,

A little update on that thread... so as planned i made a custom gump linked to item identification to show the item properties.
I have a small issue : the name of most of the weapons and armors come from cliloc files.

I was able to add it to the gump with 'AddHtmlLocalized' and the 'labelnumber' but it seems that all the names coming from the cliloc files don t have a capital letter as first letter.

Anyone know if there is a function that can get the string in a variable from the 'labelnumber' ?

Thanks you your help.

Add in Main.cs after or before this lines:
Code:
            Region.Load();
            World.Load();
this:
Code:
Cliloc.Load();

and use:
string itemName = Cliloc.Convert(LabelNumber, null);
itemName = (Char.ToUpper(itemName[0]) + itemName.Substring(1));

Attachments