Dan(Tasanar)

@Dexter_Lexia (just to hear your insight too)

I use this code in my playermobile.cs

Code:
//START
            Account acct = this.Account as Account;

if (acct != null && this.AccessLevel <= AccessLevel.Player)
            {
                TimeSpan totalTime = (DateTime.UtcNow - acct.Created);
                list.Add(String.Format("Age: {0} Days", totalTime.Days.ToString() ));
            }
            //END
            // ADD RIGHT ABOVE BOTTOM METHOD

I like players to be able to see each others account ages. With the new title system Reward titles will still show but with this code it blocks Skill titles from showing.

(I tested my old bug reports on your title system with staff and they do not show age so no conflicts there)

Does anyone have ideas, who have used the new system on where I can put this to show along with all the player titles? Right now I have it right below the "Staff title, like Owner, Game Master, VIP" section.

Thanks for any insight from the community!!!!

no no that part works fine.

Just now with the new title system it blocks out one of the titles with the age.
[doublepost=1472262567][/doublepost]The skill title will never show with my Age edit.
[doublepost=1472262600][/doublepost]Only the special title will show. Just wondering if there was a way to make them all.

You can only use 2 strings in an object property list. You can try 1060658 - 1060663:

Code:
list.Add(1060658, String.Format("Age\t{0}", totalTime.Days.ToString())); // ~1_val~: ~2_val~

Back