Status
Not open for further replies.
Ixtabay submitted a new resource:

SkillBallPlus.cs - Pick 7 skills, SkillBallPlus raises to desired level and gives items based on skill selection.

SkillBallPlus.cs

Allows player to choose 7 skills to raise to level set. Default is 65
Code:
private double val = 65;

All current skills are wiped, and player is given helpful items based on their selection (i.e. spellbook and reagents for Magery, fishing poles for Fishing, etc.)

Code documented and easy to modify to suit your needs

skillballplus1-jpg.3027

skillballplus1-jpg.3028

skillballplus1-jpg.3029

Read more about this resource...

I know this is an older post but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents because I used this today.

I had to comment out the check-boxes for Forensics and ItemID to prevent the server from crashing when using this item. When either of those two skills were selected the server would crash. No big deal.

Be aware that some combinations of skill selection overload the character . Again, no big deal.

This works well for its' purpose. Thank you!

I had to comment out the check-boxes for Forensics and ItemID to prevent the server from crashing when using this item.
I guess I never selected those skills ha ha. I had not run into that.
I made one change to mine, to remove the reset other skills to zero. This way a new player can earn some fighting skills during newbie quests, then when ready to use the skill ball (which will take away 'young' status on points alone) they can choose the more tedious/expensive skills to raise and keep what they earned already :) ...but my shard has no skill point limit.

Updated so it won't crash on ItemID and Forensics, and also less item weight so it won't overload a new character.

Attachments

• SkillBallPlus.cs
    39.1 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back