ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Is the default Skills Cap 700 or 720? I noticed that characters are starting with 720 skills cap, but I thought it was 700? Has the default cap changed?

This could be due to the age of the account and veteran rewards: https://www.uoguide.com/Vet_Rewards:_4th-year,_5th-year,_and_a_skill_cap_increase!
*edit: there is supposed to be a ! at the end of that URL, but it won't let me put it there, it just removes it after I edit URL. So add a ! after you get the page not found and it will load the reference.

I haven't double checked what the timeline is in servuo, but I'm pretty sure it's been shortened and doesn't go by years at default.

These are all fresh accounts, no age to them.

I read that they increased the skill cap to 720 for everyone on OSI/Retail. Maybe ServUO did the same?

These are all fresh accounts, no age to them.

I read that they increased the skill cap to 720 for everyone on OSI/Retail. Maybe ServUO did the same?
Ahh, if they did that I would imagine that servuo would mirror the change. Something to look into I suppose!

you can set it in the config folder / PlayerCaps.cfg to 680 to solve the overage . just remember it needs to be 6800 for the decimal place ,

# Sets the default individual skill cap. Since skills have a decimal value
# they also need to have a decimal value added to their skillcap
SkillCap=680

Back