I'll have to get my patch number when I get home, but no can raise there skills above 15. Other then the starting skills but, those can't be raised above what they started at. I can't seem to find anything capping the skills to 15. Any ideas what might be causing this. One player has got his strength 93 but his mining is stuck at 15. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Check skill cap as Ravenwolfe said.

Code:
# Sets the default individual skill cap. Since skills have a decimal value
# they also need to have a decimal value added to their skillcap
SkillCap=1000

Since skills have a decimal value they also need to have a decimal value added to their skillcap

So SkillCap=1000 actually means 100.0.
You would want yours to be SkillCap=1500 assuming your individual skill cap is supposed to be 150.0

heheh he beat Me to it but it sounded like you needed to change skill cap also if You have a startup xml You can set skills and stats in it

It was at 1000. I had even replaced whole fill with from a back I keep, had it rebuild script and solution after also. Nothing going above 15 still. Even tried running on UPS and Razor. Just to see I gave a power scroll and that raised cap. Not sure what I got going. I haven't changed the .cs file either.

I'm talking about your total skill cap, not the individual skill cap. Check in your playercaps.cfg:

# Sets the default total skill cap. Since skills have a decimal value
# they also need to have a decimal value added to their skillcap
TotalSkillCap=7000

Also, check in game and see what their Total Skill Cap is, maybe another script is modifying it.

Lastly, post your skillcheck.cs for us.

Back