Hey @Lagatha, this dancer is super hot, but she's got a couple of issues, or at least mine does.
She never puts on her shirt. It's included, it looks great, just needs to be equipped before the bustier. The other thing is that she never takes off her pants. If she has a skirt, it stays on, too. I'm all for attraction through obscurity, but that's a little too much for my taste. She's supposed to take everything off - I just gave her a thousand gold!

If you add the shirt and put it on her, then pay, she will take it off but won't put it back on.

I am using the 1.1 update you posted to that thread for the original (less sexy) stripper.

Do you not have these issues with your dancers, or do you simply not pay them to strip since you got all that? :D

Last edited:
Hey @Lagatha, this dancer is super hot, but she's got a couple of issues, or at least mine does.
She never puts on her shirt. It's included, it looks great, just needs to be equipped before the bustier. The other thing is that she never takes off her pants. If she has a skirt, it stays on, too. I'm all for attraction through obscurity, but that's a little too much for my taste. She's supposed to take everything off - I just gave her a thousand gold!

If you add the shirt and put it on her, then pay, she will take it off but won't put it back on.

I am using the 1.1 update you posted to that thread for the original (less sexy) stripper.

Do you not have these issues with your dancers, or do you simply not pay them to strip since you got all that? :D
I will look at it again. I made it for a friend and never really looked to see if she took it all off. I was more concerned about the speech. i will be looking at fixing it this week and maybe changing up a few things.. Thank you so much for getting me to remember how much i liked her. :)

Back