Hey everyone!
I want to make a Weapon/Instrument "Slayer Deed" that will add the named property to the item i.e ., Undead Slayer Deed would allow one weapon to become silver, Dragon Slayer Deed, and so forth. My idea was to mirror the Item Bless Deed but I realized I was in way over my head editing it :confused: Has anyone created such a script, or can help me create one?

Attached are the slayer deeds you're looking for, which I found some time ago on runuo.com. I'd give proper credit to the author if I could but runuo.com is down and it doesn't say it in the scripts. As for making them show up on weapons/spellbooks - bear in mind my server is pre-aos so things are a bit different in that era, but if it helps here's the on click method for spellbooks that I did.

Code:
public override void OnSingleClick(Mobile from)
        {
            base.OnSingleClick(from);

if (m_Slayer != SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 != SlayerName.None && m_Crafter != null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("crafted by {0} with {1} and {2} slayers", m_Crafter.Name, m_Slayer, m_Slayer2));

else if (m_Slayer != SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 == SlayerName.None && m_Crafter != null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("crafted by {0} with {1} slayer", m_Crafter.Name, m_Slayer));

else if (m_Slayer == SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 != SlayerName.None && m_Crafter != null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("crafted by {0} with {1} slayer", m_Crafter.Name, m_Slayer2));

else if (m_Slayer != SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 != SlayerName.None && m_Crafter == null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("with {0} and {1} slayers", m_Slayer, m_Slayer2));

else if (m_Slayer != SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 == SlayerName.None && m_Crafter == null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("with {0} slayer", m_Slayer));

else if (m_Slayer == SlayerName.None && m_Slayer2 != SlayerName.None && m_Crafter == null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, String.Format("with {0} slayer", m_Slayer2));

else if (m_Crafter != null)
                    this.LabelTo(from, 1050043, m_Crafter.Name); // crafted by ~1_NAME~

this.LabelTo(from, 1042886, m_Count.ToString());

}

Attachments

• Slayer Deeds.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
Thank you so much! Everything worked perfect. I am running Pre-AOS as well and loving it.

Where would i put the "on singleclick" script?
[doublepost=1506641830][/doublepost]I should have looked before I asked. I found it in Spellbook.cs, pasted it over the OnSingleClick and it worked. Thank you again for all of the help!

Back