I began to work on the diminutive animation of the body, clothes, armor, and weapons of the character. The first show looks promising.

ai.postimg.cc_bYZDr5Rz_little_char_animation.jpg

Reduce original animation to 80% size. It will be a lot of work, but it does. But it is also necessary to reduce the wagons (horses, lamas, etc.)

Correction, animation reduction to 85% of original size. Well, basically it's a simple job. I do not do it manually, picture after picture. Conversely, using Mupatcher v. 9.8 to extract animation images, I use the IrfanView to remove the white background to black and reduce to 85% size. Mulpatcher creates a file with the positions of individual images when extracting - Here I would like to ask for help from a handy programmer. I needed to write a program or a script into a program that would change several texts. For example:

PHP:
CenterX:3 change text to CenterX:1
CenterX:4 change text to CenterX:2
CenterX:5 change text to CenterX:3
CenterX:6 change text to CenterX:4
up to
CenterX:30 change text to CenterX:28
I need to change the X position always by 2 down.
For any help I would like to thank :bye:

You wouldn't need to reduce any wagon or animals or mounts for these just on the riding animation raise the z factor in the animation yourself. Its really not that hard in fiddler you can raise the animation for select blocks ( Riding) to the desired effect instead of reducing all animations for other creatures.

Friends, did not you understand? This will not only be an NPC animation, but a player. Small animations for children, not listed here are not appropriate and are not complete. These have existed for many years in this form (bad design). You do not dress them, there is no war mode, etc. I'm creating what's been doing in Europe for 15 years for the Roleplay Shard. You can program new races instead of using human, elf and gargoyle. You can have Dwarves, Hobbits and other little characters. And all for the players, not just the NPC.

Friends, did not you understand? This will not only be an NPC animation, but a player. Small animations for children, not listed here are not appropriate and are not complete. These have existed for many years in this form (bad design). You do not dress them, there is no war mode, etc. I'm creating what's been doing in Europe for 15 years for the Roleplay Shard. You can program new races instead of using human, elf and gargoyle. You can have Dwarves, Hobbits and other little characters. And all for the players, not just the NPC.
Yes completely understand this I started a dwarf animation awhile ago. So if you can get these animations to me I can set all the correct values for mounted etc for the z value. the problem is need the hairs and beards also reduced in size and correct position values. The position values are easy to do without script in fiddler the hard part is to actually reduce all the bmp frames to correct size and reintroduce them back into block values. its not harde just very time consuming.

Well, I'm not working with UO Fiddler. I work with other programs, batch scripts. Doing it manually is bullshit. That's why I can not provide ready-made animations, because I'm editing them according to other elaborates. The positioning of individual animation images is solved by a batch program that my shard colleague has programmed for me. Although one animation takes about 5 minutes, I still return to them. I will make hair and beard as well.
[doublepost=1548166905][/doublepost]Oh, now I understand. You offer me help. I do not speak English and I translate it into a google translators who often point to nonsense. Well, as I wrote, I do not use UO Fiddler for this job. I do not do it individually but globally. The animation will work on the mounts, but I will play with the position and probably create the ponies. Thanks for your help.

Progress ....

ai.postimg.cc_zXFLW4ht_image3.jpg

Well, helping with the positioning program is no longer needed. The colleague has already resolved.

Milva, there is no victory yet. I'm just testing def files for animations right now, and I'm not very excited. Since Mondains Legacy has changed a lot and it's very complicated. And more to the damage than to the benefit.

Dude! really good job!
I've always wanted to see something like this on UO, keep working on it! your owning

It's an awesome idea, but an absolute mountain of work.

Now that we have ClassicUO, it would be easier to just add scaling to existing animations and have the client draw them based on a %

A small network protocol update for the mobile animation packet to include a byte for this % would be very trivial work.

Of course, wishful thinking that everyone wants to use ClassicUO :p

I don't know this method, I don't work with ClassicUO. There are basically three variants with this method.
1 / Replace an existing man or elf for a dwarf.
2 / Replace the gargoyle, but there is a need to intervene in the emulator code.
3 / This one you describe, but I don't know if it will work on sphereserv.

Your third method may be interesting, but as I say, I don't know how to work with ClassicUO and encoding.

It's an awesome idea, but an absolute mountain of work.

Now that we have ClassicUO, it would be easier to just add scaling to existing animations and have the client draw them based on a %

A small network protocol update for the mobile animation packet to include a byte for this % would be very trivial work.

Of course, wishful thinking that everyone wants to use ClassicUO :p
i think most people uses classicuo nowadays, once they try it for first time... they just wont to touch the old choppy default client ever again :p

Back