So changing the altitude in the editor makes the map basically broken looking… any kinda smoother tool out there besides centred+?

There is no better tool yet than Centred +. If it seems broken, I think you have centred + wrongly set in the configuration file. Please show your error in the picture and describe what files and settings you use.

Well see… i can smooth out with centred but it takes too long. For an entire trammel map custom to smooth it using centred would take multiple all day shifts. Centred has no smoother tool just a raise and lower tool. It has other options like radius and height but nothing thats going to look better than raising and lowering one tile at a time. So thats why im looking for a tool that will smooth out a map by just running it through a program. Or a tool that doesn’t raise or lower it just smooths like in cry engine editor.

Sorry but i font have centred installed right now so i cant take a picture im waiting for my new laptop to do that

You're wrong. Take a look at Global Operations. Alternatively, the terrain can be undulated as needed. Locally, when you zoom out on the map, you get a large piece of area where you change it. It's definitely not a matter of a hundred or more hours. You search Map0 and Map1 much faster. You need to learn to work with this program. There is no other program.

Well… lol

so undulated is that a tool? Ill give it a look as soon as i get my new laptop. I never saw a tool for smoothing only raise ing or lowering. I thought i explored every aspect of the program but i guess not. Is there a specific version of centred that does undulating?

Back